Introducing "The Alpine!" Guest interaction
A wood-burning fireplace welcomes you to curl up on the couch, play games with your family and friends, or watch the sun dance across the mountains outside. This newly furnished house is ready to entertain with a dining room set for 8. Two bedrooms are located on the main floor both with king-size beds. The main-floor bathroom includes a tub/shower combo with dual sinks. Shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are included so you can leave your big bottles at home!
★ 4 season mountain retreat
★ Unlimited High speed internet - Work from home!
★ 1+ acre of wooded land & hiking trails
★ Upper & lower expansive wrap around decks
★ 6 person luxury Hot tub with breathtaking stargazing!
★ Great Room with panoramic picture windows
★ Captivating mountain views in a peaceful setting
★ Luxury beds & designer furnishings
★ Fully themed kids adventure bedroom with 2 full over queen bunk beds
★ Pool table in the Rec Room
Our cabin is perfect for couples, families and pets (extra $100 pet fee)
The upstairs has another king-size master retreat with a nook for working remotely or quietly reading a book. The ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower with double shower heads. The loft space upstairs is perfect for sipping a glass of wine or taking a mid-day nap.
There is fun to be had downstairs for all ages. The kids will squeal with delight as they enter their very own forest-themed room with bunkbeds. This room sleeps 6 - so they can have the sleepover they have been dreaming about! They can pull up a beanbag to read their favorite book or play a game on the Wii. End your day relaxing in the family room watching a movie or a game of pool.
The property sits on over an acre of land. Take in the views of Mount Sherman, one of Colorado's 14'ers, while you soak in the 7-person hot tub or grill the perfect steak on the outdoor grill. The private driveway allows for multiple cars and easy car-to-door parking.
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE ALPINE ....
★ The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. THE VIEWS & PRIVACY
★ The Alpine offers million dollar panoramic views of the famous Colorado 14ers, gorgeous stars from the hot tub at night and is surrounded by lodgepole pine and high alpine fir trees all around. Don't be surprised if you spot a Moose in the yard.
3. ★ PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
I take great pride in responding to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am your personal host and concierge, not a management company.
- Fully remodeled well-equipped kitchen
- Custom pine timber accents throughout the cabin
- Towering 25' vaulted ceilings
- Wood-burning stove in the great room
- Premium designer furnishings
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
- Tasteful lighting with dimmers
- Full wrap-around upper composite deck
- Premium 6 person Hot tub - take in the breathtaking sunsets and stars at night! (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Expansive rec room downstairs with comfortable couches
- POOL TABLE :)
- Kids forest-themed bedroom with Nintendo Wii, 50" Roku TV
- Full entertainment system featuring a 65" 4K TV w/ ROKU Smart TV, Directv Satelite, Sunday NFL Package, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
- Upper Master Suite - King bed - 40" 4K Roku TV
- Upper Guest bedroom - King bed
- Lower Guest Suite - King bed
- Lower Kids Bedroom - Two full over queen bunk beds
- The upper bath has a full tub/shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Luxury towels supplied.
- The 2nd bathroom features a full size shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc included.
- Unlimited High Speed Internet.
- Humidifiers to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Stackable washer/dryer with detergent and dryer sheets.
- BBQ Grill with unlimited propane
-Hot Tub ("owner is not held liable for hot tub use")
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:)
-Our cabin sits at 10,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- You and your guests are responsible for taking great care of our home during your stay. We respectfully ask that you treat it like your own home, and leave it the way you found it upon arrival. Our cleaners will clean, disinfect, wash the laundry and stage the home for our next guests, although we do ask that you leave the home tidy, and with all furnishings and items in the same location that you found them.
Thank you :)
- After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
- Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our welcome email that will outline details of the home.
- 5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay and ACCESS CODE.
★ I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed!
My goal is 100% guest satisfaction. Please contact me with any and all questions.
I pride myself on Hosting from the Heart
The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and remote. Thank you for respecting and preserving our beautiful area.Getting around
HIKING/BIKING: Kite Lake Trail - Mt Lincoln, Cameron, Democrat (5.0 miles), Wheeler Lake Trail (11.0 miles), Mt Sherman/Gemini Park (12.6 miles), Spruce Creek Trail (18.8 miles), Rich Creek Trail (19.3 miles), Buffalo Peaks Loop (25.9 miles)
FOUR WHEELING (Check with Forest Service for complete list of permitted trails): Mosquito Pass (8.8 miles), Browns/Breakneck Pass (13.7 miles), Weston Pass (16.6 miles), Boreas Pass (17.4 miles), St Elmo (60.9 miles)
ON THE RIVER: Tarryall Outfitters (4.3 miles), Breckenridge Whitewater (20.0 miles), Mountain Angler Outdoors (20.1 miles), American Adventure Expeditions (39.0 miles), fly fishing, white water rafting, standard fishing, kayaking
SKIING: Breckenridge Ski Resort (22.0 miles), Keystone Resort (34.9 miles), Arapahoe Basin (39.5 miles), Vail Ski Resort (63.3 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Fairplay (4.2 miles), Breckenridge (21.3 miles), Frisco (29.4 miles), Silverthorne (33.7 miles), Buena Vista (42.0 miles), Mt Princeton Hot Springs (49.5 miles)
FALL COLOR VIEWING: Kenosha Pass, Guanella Pass, Cottonwood Pass, Independence Pass, Keebler Pass
AIRPORT: Denver International Airport (113 miles)
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.