This Gorgeous Mountain Chalet is perfect for large family & friend groups, comfortably sleeping 12 people in beds! **** (Please note Summit County COVID Regulations are only allowing for 2 households to rent and stay in a home at a time. This restriction is in effect until further notice.) WITH 6 BEDROOMS ALL OFFERING THEIR OWN ENSUITE BATHROOM, it allows each guest to have ultimate privacy while on vacation. This impressive home features 2 Levels, large Great Room, Rec Room, Full Kitchen Upstairs, Kitchenette Downstairs & a Garage to keep your car and gear warm in the winter & your bikes stored in the summer. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, just a short walk to downtown & Lake Dillon. Guest interaction
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY HERE....
★ Truly one of the best locations in all of Summit County. Situated directly in the heart of Frisco, you are the perfect distance to all of the famous resort towns, skiing and activities.
· Breckenridge: 9 miles
· Keystone: 12 miles
· Arapahoe Basin 15 miles
· Copper: 7 miles
· Vail: 25 miles
-Beaver Creek: 35 miles
2. 6 LARGE PRIVATE BEDROOMS WITH ENSUITES.
★ The layout of this home allows each guest their own private bathroom, A RARE LUXURY! Fully stocked kitchen & supplies w/ additional kitchenette downstairs! Relaxation, comfort & privacy w/ convenience & optimal mountain surroundings
3. PERSONAL SERVICE
★ I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am a passionate host, not a management company.
Enjoy all that Summit County Colorado has to offer year-round.
· 1 Upstairs Bedroom - Master QUEEN bed, ensuite bathroom w/ garden tub, separate shower & double sink vanity, TV, & door to walk out onto the deck.
· 2 Upstairs Bedroom - QUEEN bed, ensuite bathroom w/ shower.
· 3 Upstairs Bedroom - 2 TWIN (trundle) beds, perfect kid room, they can be put together to make a KING bed if needed, ensuite bathroom w/ tub/shower
· 4 Downstairs Bedroom - KING bed, walk in closet, ensuite bathroom w/ tub/shower, chair
· 5 Downstairs Bedroom - QUEEN bed, ensuite bathroom w/ tub/shower
· 6 Downstairs Bedroom - 2 TWIN (trundle) beds, perfect for kids (only curtain to close off room, no door) trundles can be put together to make a KING bed if needed, ensuite bathroom w/ tub/shower & double vanity
· 6 Full Bathrooms
· Powder Room
· Grand Living Room Upstairs with comfortable couches and plenty of living space to relax with family and friends.
· Seating Area in front of Large Windows w/ Mountain Views
· Downstairs Rec Room with Gas Fireplace, Game table, Kitchenette.
· TV, Cable, High Speed WIFI
· Expansive, open concept kitchen/dinning room w/ bar top & stools.
· Dining area features a large table for 10 (using chairs and bench from living room)
- Overstocked w/ knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, serving platters, etc. Great for entertaining large groups.
- Electric range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Coffee maker with stocked coffee.
- Full set of dishes and utensils and more.
- Paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
Fully stocked with everything you will need for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation including:
· Body wash/shampoo/conditioner
· Hair dryer
· Unlimited TP (must use provided TP for pipe system)
· Paper towels
- High speed unlimited internet.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Large Deck area overlooking the Ten Mile Mountain Range including Peak 1, Mt. Victoria & Mt. Royal. (access from living room and upstairs master)
- Front Deck Area w/ 2 Chairs (access door in dining room)
- Million dollar views and access to unlimited biking & hiking trails.
- Garage for guest use as well as the driveway with plenty of parking. Professionally plowed in winter.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Frisco is 1 hr and 15 min from Denver up scenic i70. (During High Season allow for longer drive times!)
I am a passionate superhost, not a management company. You can call or text me 24/7 throughout your stay if you need anything at all.Getting around
Free Summit Stage Shuttle, just minutes away.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.