Modern and chic mountain Lodge perched on the top of a mountain surrounded by gorgeous high alpine fir trees and majestic views. Enjoy our oversized double car garage to park your vehicles and toys during your stay. Our cozy, spacious and well appointed custom lodge features a large parking area and easy access driveway from the county plowed and maintained road. (*** Must have a 4x4 during Winter Reservations) -- Cabin sits at 11,000 ft and guests need to be aware of this before booking-- Professionally decorated with a fresh, warm and welcoming mountain chic theme. The home is immaculate inside and out. Guest access
⭐4 season mountain retreat
⭐Massive double car garage with 9’ entry height. Ski racks fit
⭐Unlimited Wifi !! 70 MBPS!!!
⭐2 acres of wooded land & hiking trails
⭐Expansive wrap around deck
⭐7 person luxury Hot tub with breathtaking stargazing!
⭐ Great Room with a wall of windows
⭐Captivating mountain views
⭐Luxury beds & furnishings
Our cabin is perfect for couples, families and pets (extra $100 pet fee)
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE HIGH ALPINE LODGE ....
⭐The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. THE VIEWS & PRIVACY
⭐The Lodge offers beautiful views from the top deck, gorgeous stars from the hot tub at night and is surrounded by lodgepole pine trees all around. Don't be surprised if you spot a Moose in the yard
3. ⭐PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
I will personally respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am the passionate home owner and host, not a management company.
- Hickory hardwoods and cabinetry
- Custom Shiplap walls
- Towering 25' vaulted ceilings
- Gas fireplace in the great room
- Premium furnishings from West Elm, Restoration Hardware and Crate & Barrel.
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Tasteful lighting with dimmers
- Full wrap around upper main deck.
- Premium 7 person Hot tub - take in the breathtaking sunrises and stars at night! (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Expansive rec room downstairs with comfortable couches.
- Full entertainment system featuring a 55" 1080p TV w/ ROKU Smart TV, Directv Satelite, Sunday NFL Package, Netflix, VEVO, etc.
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
-Master bedroom - KING panel bed.
- Upper Guest Bedroom - King platform bed
- Lower Guest Suite - QUEEN over Queen Loft bed.
- Lower guest room - Queen Panel bed
- The upper bath has a full tub/shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Luxury towels supplied.
- The 2nd bathroom features a full size shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc included.
- Unlimited High Speed Internet.
- Humidifiers to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Stackable washer/dryer with detergent and dryer sheets.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house and the garage. Additional notes
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the surrounding acreage.
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:) Guest interaction
-Must be 30 years old to rent
-Our cabin sits at 11,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- Due to the extreme drought CO suffered this year, our washing machine is OFF LINE. If laundry service is needed we can arrange it with our cleaner to take and launder at cost. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
- Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our digital guest book that will outline details of the home.
- 5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay and ACCESS CODE.
★ I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed!
My goal is 100% guest satisfaction. Please contact me with any and all questions.
I pride myself on Hosting from the Heart.
The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and remote.Getting around
Hot Tub "owner is not held liable for hot tub use",
The Lodge is perfectly situated in the Colorado Rockies for a true connection to nature, although all the comforts of home are close by. Fairplay is 15 mins away and has restaurants, groceries, liquor store, Medics, Rec Center, Historical activities, etc!. Alma is 15 mins away and Breckenridge is 35 mins.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.